Are You Right for Our Team?
Every Hotel understands that a really great company is only as great as the people that build it and maintain it, everyday. We are committed to stewarding a work environment that attracts and retains the best and brightest talent. We have created a fun and rewarding culture that welcomes diverse ideas and personal perspectives while encouraging personal growth and measured team performance.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Freelance Travel Writers (FTW-C05)
Do you have a passion for travel, writing, and international cultural enlightenment?
Every Hotel™ is a fast growing worldwide hotel and accommodation booking service provider. We are seeking experience freelance (contract) travel writers to help us develop high quality digital content focused upon worldwide destination guides, insider travel tips, and first person reviews.
Applicants must have an excellent command of the English language, demonstrated destination travel writing experience and sample work product. Applicants with photography skills and interests are especially encouraged to apply.
Apply for consideration with Job ID FTW-C05 using the Job Interest form below.
Note: Any and all writing and content samples that are submitted by the job application will only be used to enable the candidate evaluation process and will not be published or used in any way without the consent of the job applicant.
Front End Developer (FED-E08)
This Front End Developer reports to the CTO and will work closely with other engineers to maintain our world-class Hotel Reservation Services (HRS) platform. A strong candidate will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills, a consistent work ethic, and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing hotel reservation services companies in the industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in all project phases from concept, requirements, development, test and production support
- Design and implement desktop and mobile web applications that manage our HRS platform
- Design and implement consumer HRS mobile web applications using responsive design that deliver rich content to mobile devices
- Continuous exploration of new and emerging technologies that enable faster platform development and end user service delivery
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field of software engineering and/or development
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of good UX concepts and the ability to create artistically compelling and engaging user experiences
- Experience with numerous desktop and mobile web technologies including but not limited to AJAX, jQuery, PHP, JS, CSS, HTML5
- Solid experience with the software stack Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP environment)
- Ability to innovative and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven ability to develop high quality software in an agile environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Collaborative team player with ability to effectively implement creative ideas on a team with others
- Highly driven, self-motivated, and enthusiastic attitude with a desire to maintain a healthy atmosphere on the team
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, think critically, and make sometimes bold and necessary business decisions without hand holding
Apply for consideration with Job ID FED-E08 using the Job Interest form below.
To all Recruiters and Agencies: Every Hotel and its parent company Hoteliplex do not accept agency resumes, candidate submissions or referrals. Please do not forward resumes to our email aliases, Every Hotel employees, or any other company contacts.
Every Hotel is NOT responsible for any fees or placement charges related to unsolicited resumes.
Learn More About Every Hotel